Part of South Carolina

Part of South Carolina
Membkin Abby Park In South Carolina

Friday, November 1, 2013

Reason for my Blogger's name

Hello!  I'm Kat!  The reason for the title of my blog's site is very simple.  I have taken a leap of faith and moved from my beloved town, Durango, Colorado and moved across the country to live in South Carolina in July 2013 Yes, it was a BIG move for me.  Now I've settled in and getting used to my new surrounding, I am now being referred to as "that gal from Colorado".  I wasn't sure if I should be offended or amused.  I chose the later because I am proud to be a Coloradoan.  As the saying goes, you can take the girl out of Colorado but you can't take the Colorful Colorado out this girl!

Now we got that part out of the way.  I am currently learning how to use this blog so bear with me as I go along.  I will be detailing about my new life in South Carolina and making comparison with Colorado.  I also will be detailing my journey from Colorado to South Carolina and how I managed it on my own with my dog and cat in my jeep.  I also will be sampling new recipes and posting them along with photos and links.  Yes, this gal LOVES to cook and take photos.  You may noticed that I'm not very eloquent with words.  I never have since I was little.  It is not to offend anyone.  I'm only blogging for others to enjoy the stories and photos.  Thank you for your patience! Please let me know if I have offended you in anyway by emailing me privately and I will do my best to fix it.  However, I cannot please everyone all the time.  Thank you for your time and I hope you'll enjoy my bloggings as I go about blindly with my bloggings with trials and errors.   Would love to hear more from you guys!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment